Monday, May 3, 2010

Selling your diapers.........

I've been getting a lot of questions about licensing on the Cloth Revolution diaper pattern. I do not require WAHMs to obtain any sort of license or approval in order to sell diapers they have created with my pattern.

I do ask, however that you simply post a link to the pattern in your listings. I am working on getting a cute little button you can use for this (look for that soon) but until then the link will suffice:
http://themafiatutu.blogspot.com/2010/04/free-cloth-diaper-pattern.html

I also ask, out of general crafty courtesy, that you do not misrepresent the pattern under another name, claim that it is your own pattern, leave it nameless, or imply that I made it! Buyers like to know what they are buying! So please label it as the Cloth Revolution pattern, but don't forget to tell them it was made by you! : )

I would love to see your listings! If you are selling from the pattern, feel free to send me a link at clothrevolution@gmail.com You could be selected as a Featured Diaper Artist on this site!


Also, if you are a WAHM diaper seller looking for more exposure, you may want to consider becoming a site sponsor! This is a very affordable way to spread the word about your business. Email me for info on sponsorship opportunities for this site.

9 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for the pattern. I cannot download it. Can you please advise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are almost identical to ones I used to make!!! Fabulous work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are almost identical to ones I used to make!!! Fabulous work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have plans to sell these diapers but to make a bazillion of my own! Thanks so much for a thorough and detailed diaper pattern for 'newbies' like myself!! And such a CUTE site too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to try out the patterns! Anyway i can try to save money is great and I am hoping making my own diapers will help out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to get started thinking of selling and for grand babies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look lovely! But I have to ask...how do they cope with the poo situations? Sorry, didn't really know how else to put it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...